- Not from this week, but here is my first ever Gawker article. Warning: I can get a bit snarky.
- Gemma Correll constantly cracks me up.
- These cookies sound crazy delicious.
- A DIY dip-dyed photobooth backdrop.
- The women of Don Draper in illustration form.
- I definitely want this book to own. The homes look right up my alley.
- Gimme this pink cake please.
- TIME's 100 most influential people.
- On point springtime style.
- Dark chocolate peanut butter pretzel tart. Kill me now.
- I kinda find this mystery soda machine enchanting.
- I get tired of manicure tutorials, but I'm totally digging this eye one.
- 7 best podcasts to try, along with a whole lot of recommendations in the comments.
- This Wild Idea's photographs have brought a smile to my face for years now.
- Fantastic hand-lettering & design work.
- Lisa Congdon's Etsy shop is back up! She's my fave.
- A home that was once an old hospital.
- 10 April DIY projects.
- Such cute little fresh berry tartlets, perfect for springtime.
- Yes, donut cookies are adorable.
- Apparently I have a major sweet tooth this weekend (probably because I've cut back on sugar): I want this icebox cake.