Awesome female photographers Vanessa Morrow and Steph Parke combined their talents a couple years ago to create The Doubles Project. The two ladies take photos with 35 mm film and then send rolls to each other to shoot on top of, resulting in some truly stunning double exposures.
Today I am happy to share that Vanessa & Steph have opened a brand new shop where they are selling large prints of their beautiful collaborated work. And if you'd like to press your luck and try to get a free print, hurry on over here and comment or follow Steph before 4 p.m. MST today!
I would, admittedly, purchase any of these products based on how damn good they look. Nothing beats really fabulous packaging design.
1. Mast Brothers Brooklyn Blend Chocolate Bar ($10), 2. Palmarosa Wild Mint GLASS HAND SOAP ($18), 3. Maple Syrup by Old Field Farm ($12), 4. Worker's Soap ($14.50), 5. SEASONAL COLLECTION FAZENDA PEDRA REDONDA, BRAZIL (£5.75), 6. Williams-Sonoma Vedge Sauce ($14.95), 7. Copper Maple Syrup (18.99 CAD), 8. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain ($78), and 9. Eat 17 Relish Bacon Jam 110g (Pack of 4) (£14.40)
- I wanna make some hi-hat cupcakes!
- 3 ways to arrange supermarket flowers. Good to know.
- Fun things to do this weekend with paper and glue.
- I really love black kitchens.
- Anna Bond is such an inspiration.
- These birds nests are incredible.
- Great home makeover plans.
- Hey, Sweet Stuff.
- So in love with this desktop wallpaper.
- Make some love note gift wrap.
- A creative studio.
- I have adored Liss's film photography for quite some time. She's lovely.
- A lot of good stuff happening around Portland lately.
- These colors are damn fine.
- This lookbook makes me smile.
- Totally adoring this windows of New York project.
- Margaret captured this fashion show so beautifully.
- The cutest wallpaper around.
- I heart Oregon sugar cookies!
- Qualities of successful people.
- So fun: DIY confetti throwers.
- Another gorgeous and inspiring space.
- Wowza. These DIY cloud lanterns are rad.
- Red, white, and polka-dotted. Love.
It's coming. One month away and I can't wait. Winter, be gone.
Sources (from top to bottom): Ye Rin Mok, Klaus, Hannes Beer, Sweet Paul Magazine, Rebecca Newport, Audrey Grace, Free People, Creature Comforts, Eske Rex, and decor 8.
- Print your own post-it notes.
- 3-ingredient, no-bake, vegan thin mint cookies. So simple!
- The cutest Valentine's Day outfit.
- A typical day of a teenage girl in the late-nineties.
- A beautiful free printable 2013 calendar.
- A fun new way to print Instagram photos.
- Loving this collar.
- An awesome idea: vegetable-dyed menus.
- One of the coolest weddings I've seen awhile. Classic.
- I always love LivingEtc.
- I wanna make some cookie spoons.
- These editorial photos are beautiful.
- Lessons learned in blogging.
- Vintage dreaminess: valentines from the New York Public Library.
- DIY hardware store jewelry.
- The best chocolate pudding (in 15 minutes.)
- I love a good braided hairstyle.
- I think it's finally time I made my own camera strap.
Pretty pretty homes, how I love thee.
Sources (from top to bottom): Jenny Wolf Interiors, Skona Hem, Apartment Therapy, kolorblind.net, Houzz, Oyoy, Creative Spaces, Wit & Delight, Cafe no Hut, Martine à la Maison, and Milk.
- When summer rolls around, I'm making jaritos.
- Sweet on you.
- Aw, Red Riding Hood style.
- For bloggers: some favorite web fonts.
- Make some super-pretty locket valentines.
- Or a wall of paper hearts.
- Ooh, Sunday Suppers is hiring.
- These wedding photos are stunning.
- An array of lovely CSS colors.
- These printable giant Valentine's Day posters are awesome.
- I want my kids to have a room like this.
- Yummy... cereal milk ice cream.
- Why design matters.
- Holy cow, this no-bake Nutella chocolate wafer ice cream cake looks amazing.
- A bunch of great DIY projects for Valentine's Day.
- Date idea arrows.
- Retro cloud nails, so pretty.
- A visit to my favorite hotel in Portland.
- I love honey and pie, so I'll be baking this soon.
"You will never influence the world by trying to be like it," design/lettering by hand-lettering designer and illustrator Sean McCabe. (You can download this as a wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here)
...just in time for Valentine's Day. And even without the holiday, little bits of love are always nice.
1. SS Crown Pendant (AU $44.95), 2. Smitten Sweethearts Card ($4), 3. Heartlette Crown // Ruby ($48), 4. All You Need Is Love Garland ($16), 5. Skippin' a Beat Dress ($99.99), 6. YOU & ME Hook Pillow ($45), 7. The Book Of Love ($12.95), and 8. Hand Heart Bottle Opener ($13)